- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 October 2015 10:29
Nutrition, Clothing Management and Child Development
1. Analyze factors that contribut to foodborne illness.
2. Analyze sources of food and nutrition information, including food labels, related to health and wellness.
3. Apply appropriate procedures for care of textile products.
4. Demonstrate basiic skills for producing and altering textile products and apparel.
5. Apply criteria for selecting care and services for children.
6. Choose nurturing practices that support human growth and development.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools