AboutCurriculum ObjectivesMusicFirst Grade
- Last Updated on Thursday, 13 August 2015 09:26
First Grade Music Curriculum
Music Skill Development
- Sings, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
- Performs on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
- Shows understanding of music concepts and vocabulary.
Reflections and Critique
- Listens to, analyzes, and describes music.
- Shows understanding of how music shapes/reflects various cultures and times.
Approach to Work
- Develops effective, personal work habits by demonstrating willingness to participate and complete activities. Respects others and materials.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools