- Last Updated on Thursday, 19 November 2015 13:51
Our own Robotics team, the Montpelier Clicks, went to the Vermont State First Lego League (FLL) Robotics Championship the 15th. Fate smiles on the well prepared, they say, and fate did indeed smile upon us. Our team took home the first place trophy for Research (awarded for excellence in research and presentation of an innovative solution to the annual FLL challenge) and placed 4th overall in the robotics field challenge, out of 27 teams. This is an amazing result, more than tripling our previous high score. It was fabulous fun.
- Last Updated on Friday, 13 November 2015 11:04
Bolton Valley Ski and Ride (or Learn to Ski and Ride!) Program runs Thursdays from Main Street Middle School for two 5-week sessions beginning . Signups for Session One are due by .
- Last Updated on Monday, 31 August 2015 11:42
Drop Off and Pick Up: As MSMS is a walking school I encourage you to coordinate with other families “walking groups” for your children. It is great exercise and social time plus children will be walking with peers and not alone. For those of you who will be driving your child to and from school, please note these three-drop off/pick up options.
1. Pull into the main parking lot and continue through as you loop to the right back toward Main Street.
2. Turn onto Franklin Street, drop your child off either before the parking lot or after where the side walks are, then continue to Cross Street then right onto North Street back to Main Street.
3. Drop off on the sidewalks on Main Street.
All students being dropped off or picked on the opposite side of Main Street from the school must cross at the cross walk. Please help us keep students safe and do not allow your child to cross at any other location. There will be volunteers the first two weeks of school assisting at each of these locations.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools