- Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 April 2016 11:35
- Last Updated on Monday, 14 March 2016 15:08
Come join the 8th graders of Main Street Middle School on April 7th & 8th for wonderful food and entertainment. 8th graders will prepare and serve a fresh homecooked meal which will be followed by our performance of Peter Pan in the MHS auditorium. Dinner tickets must be ordered in advance, but tickets for the show may be purchased at the door. Dinner starts at 6pm and the performace begins at 7:30pm. Anyone interested in advertising in our program may download this form and mail it to:
Main Street Middle School
c/o Crafters Edge
170 Main Street
Montpelier, VT 05602
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 March 2016 10:41
Main Street Middle School congratulates 7th grader Ruby Bryant as the 2016 Spelling Bee champion! Ruby is now eligible to participate in the state competition held at Saint Michael's College on .
- Last Updated on Monday, 01 February 2016 16:08
Crafters Edge and Team Leadership Valentine's Day Orders
Crafters Edge and Team Leadership will be selling carnations and cookies for this Valentine's Day. Orders will be collected until Wednesday, February 10th. Cookies and carnations will be delivered in TA Friday, February 12th. If you would like to order a cookie or a carnation, please bring an order form with payment to the Family and Consumer Sciences Room.
- Last Updated on Monday, 31 August 2015 11:42
Drop Off and Pick Up: As MSMS is a walking school I encourage you to coordinate with other families “walking groups” for your children. It is great exercise and social time plus children will be walking with peers and not alone. For those of you who will be driving your child to and from school, please note these three-drop off/pick up options.
1. Pull into the main parking lot and continue through as you loop to the right back toward Main Street.
2. Turn onto Franklin Street, drop your child off either before the parking lot or after where the side walks are, then continue to Cross Street then right onto North Street back to Main Street.
3. Drop off on the sidewalks on Main Street.
All students being dropped off or picked on the opposite side of Main Street from the school must cross at the cross walk. Please help us keep students safe and do not allow your child to cross at any other location. There will be volunteers the first two weeks of school assisting at each of these locations.
© 2015 Montpelier Public Schools